Friday, September 21, 2018

CELPIP Advice: Create a Project for Yourself

When I met Yuki in 2016, she came and talked to me because she heard me giving advice to other Japanese students at an event. It didn't take me long to figure out that Yuki had some BIG dreams! Although she wasn't studying for the CELPIP test, her project gave her lots of opportunities to talk with people.

You should think of ways that you can talk with new people. At Real English Victoria, we help you to get as much practice speaking and listening as possible!

Check us out on the web at https://realenglishvictoria.com or follow us on Instagram realenglishvictoria



www.realenglishvictoria.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a blog about education, so please respect the authors and other commentors.

Featured Post

Questions about the CELPIP Test?

I have been teaching the English language for 17 years and CELPIP for almost 4 years. I have lived in South Korea (5 years) and Japan (5...