Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Soft-spoken REVolution

So, why do you want to learn English?

Student: "I want to learn English to get a better job."
Greg: "Why will learning English help you get a better job?"
Student: "Because in my job, I must talk to customers from English-speaking companies."
Greg: "What do you talk to your customers about?"

This is the very beginning ✔️ of planning your English learning experience! How does anyone know what you need? Well, first, they must know what you feel like. If I have not tried to learn a new language in another country, then how can I understand what you are experiencing? I can try, but it is much better for you to learn English with someone who has also learned another language from another culture. Then the person helping you to learn English must have many hours of experience in a school and have listened to lots and lots of students.

This is a blog to help you to understand how you should learn English.

My name is Greg Demmons and I had an idea that we should teach people the English that they need and help them to have real experiences to practice that English.

My idea became a school.

We called it Real English Victoria Language Co-op, but you can call us REV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a blog about education, so please respect the authors and other commentors.

Featured Post

Questions about the CELPIP Test?

I have been teaching the English language for 17 years and CELPIP for almost 4 years. I have lived in South Korea (5 years) and Japan (5...